Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Cleveland, Tennessee.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Cleveland, Tennessee
- Beautiful Custom Home in Cleveland's premier subdivision
- 146 Sunburst Lane NW, Cleveland, TN 37312
- Beautiful home in Historic District, Centenary Avenue
- 370 Centenary Avenue NW, Cleveland, TN 37311
- Custom Built Ranch 4 BR/3.5 Bath + Full Finished Basement
- 7805 Mouse Creek Rd NW, Cleveland, TN 37312
- Private lot and Pool! Must see this updated spacious home.
- 114 English Oaks Circle, Cleveland, TN 37323
Community Information on Cleveland, TN
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Cleveland. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 41,197 neighbors, made up of a 48% male, 51% female split, extended across 53 square miles. In terms of Cleveland’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 70.11 degrees, and the average low temperature is 46.15 degrees. The median age of a resident of Cleveland, TN is 35.0. Of all households in Cleveland, TN, it’s estimated that 5.24% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Cleveland, TN. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »