Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Coats, North Carolina.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Coats, North Carolina
- RURAL 2 HOMES, 3 ACRES W/COMMERCIAL BLDG, I40/I95…
- 2222 Zacks Mill Rd, Angier, NC 27501
- Custom-Built 4bd/2.5ba Golf Course Home in Anderson Creek
- 395 Whispering Pines Dr, Spring Lake, NC 28390
- Beautiful Cul-de-sac 5bd / 4.5 ba; Buyers Agents Welcome
- 1240 torchlight way, Raleigh, NC 27603
- For Sale By Owner Custom Built, 1.73 Acres, No City Taxes!
- 1309 HOLLAND HILLS DRIVE, FUQUAY-VARINA, NC 27526
Community Information on Coats, NC
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Coats. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 2,317 neighbors, made up of a 51% male, 48% female split, extended across 11 square miles. In terms of Coats’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 72.07 degrees, and the average low temperature is 48.94 degrees. The median age of a resident of Coats, NC is 32.3. Of all households in Coats, NC, it’s estimated that 6.86% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Coats, NC. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »