Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Coats, North Carolina.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Coats, North Carolina
- Beautiful custom built home on 4.9 acres with pond!!!
- 151 Fieldstone Dr., Holly Springs, NC 27540
- Beautiful Cul-de-sac 5bd / 4.5 ba; Buyers Agents Welcome
- 1240 torchlight way, Raleigh, NC 27603
- Custom Built Brick Home on Large Lot with No City Taxes
- 7817 Whimbrel Ln, Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526
- Country Home w/ Comm. Kitchen/Pool House. Large Family!!
- 221 Pope's Lake Rd, Angier, NC 27501
Community Information on Coats, NC
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Coats. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 2,317 neighbors, made up of a 51% male, 48% female split, extended across 11 square miles. In terms of Coats’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 72.07 degrees, and the average low temperature is 48.94 degrees. The median age of a resident of Coats, NC is 32.3. Of all households in Coats, NC, it’s estimated that 6.86% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Coats, NC. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »