Cocoa Beach, FL
Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Cocoa Beach, Florida.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Cocoa Beach, Florida
- Unit 303, 2/2 Garden Townhome New Remodel, Walk to beach
- 200 South Banana River Blvd #303, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
- INDIAN RIVER Waterfront Pool Dock FIXER-UPPER (REDUCED)
- 227 Rockledge Dr, Rockledge, FL 32955
- Fabulous lakefront pool home in lovely Viera neighborhood
- 3320 Gatlin Dr, ROCKLEDGE, FL 32955
- Beachside - 4/2.5 Gated Community w Tennis and Pool in
- 440 Nightingale Dr, Melbourne, FL 32903
- Waterfront 5br/4ba Pool Home Family Friendly West Viera!!
- 3897 Hollisten Cir, Melbourne, FL 32940
Community Information on Cocoa Beach, FL
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Cocoa Beach. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 10,440 neighbors, made up of a 50% male, 49% female split, extended across 4 square miles. In terms of Cocoa Beach’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 79.75 degrees, and the average low temperature is 64.76 degrees. The median age of a resident of Cocoa Beach, FL is 54.2. Of all households in Cocoa Beach, FL, it’s estimated that 18.86% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Cocoa Beach, FL. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »