Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Columbia, Tennessee.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Columbia, Tennessee
- Beautiful home on 55 acres. Perfect for family living.
- 2964 Pulaski Highway, Columbia, TN 38401
- Country living 6.9 acres ranch home 3bedroom 3bath
- 1515 Center Star Rd, Columbia, TN 38401
- Beauitful home 3br/ 3ba close to I-65 40 miles to…
- 2090 Rock Springs Rd, Columbia, TN 38401
- Beautiful Townhouse Prime Location Easy Access to I-65
- 2426 Arden Village Drive, Columbia, TN 38401
- Immaculate renovated home in Leipers Fork with guest house
- 3043 Old Hillsboro Road, Franklin, TN 37064
- Elegant Williamson County Home in Bridgemore Village
- 2616 Sporting Hill Bridge Road, Thompson Station, TN 37179
Community Information on Columbia, TN
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Columbia. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 40,814 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 172 square miles. In terms of Columbia’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 70.23 degrees, and the average low temperature is 46.72 degrees. The median age of a resident of Columbia, TN is 36.8. Of all households in Columbia, TN, it’s estimated that 5.44% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Columbia, TN. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »