Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Concord, North Carolina.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Concord, North Carolina
- 3.13 Acres 6br/3.2 bath all brick near Hospital and Mall
- 109 Partridge Bluff Drive, Concord, NC 28025
- BACK ON MKT: No Credit Required, 5% down, rent to…
- No Credit Required, Concord, NC 28027
- Afton Village Location - Full of Features! CHECK IT OUT!!
- 5650 Fetzer Ave NW, Concord, NC 28027
- DESIRABLE PLAZA MIDWOOD OPPORTUNITY 6 RESIDENTIAL LOTS
- 1501 Landis ave, Charlotte, NC 28205
- 4 BR/3.5 Bath on 19.06 Acres Greater Charlotte Area
- 6506 Treeline Dr, Stanfield, NC 28163
Community Information on Concord, NC
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Concord. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 76,834 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 94 square miles. In terms of Concord’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 71.69 degrees, and the average low temperature is 48.13 degrees. The median age of a resident of Concord, NC is 34.2. Of all households in Concord, NC, it’s estimated that 4.73% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Concord, NC. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »