Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Cumming, Georgia.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Cumming, Georgia
- PERFECT LOCATION - JUST APPRAISED - MASTER ON MAIN
- 8690 Majors Road, CUMMING, GA 30041
- Reduced: $50K for right buyer!! Private Paradise Awaits
- 5765 Hopewell Rd, Cumming, GA 30028
- Perfect house to raise a family or entertain friends!
- 7015 Jennys Court, Cumming, GA 30040
- Upgraded Executive freshly painted in and out upscale home
- 2240 Stoney Pt Farms Rd, Cumming, GA 30041
- Ranch on Full, Finished Basement, Lawn Service Included
- 6445 Pristine Drive, Cumming, GA 30040
- Ideal open floor plan Duplex Condo in Brannon Oak Farm
- 985 Brook Knoll Lane, Cumming, GA 30041
Community Information on Cumming, GA
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Cumming. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 7,243 neighbors, made up of a 50% male, 49% female split, extended across 6 square miles. In terms of Cumming’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 70.45 degrees, and the average low temperature is 47.79 degrees. The median age of a resident of Cumming, GA is 36.5. Of all households in Cumming, GA, it’s estimated that 3.78% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Cumming, GA. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »