Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Cumming, Georgia.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Cumming, Georgia
- Gorgeous Executive Lake Home on Deep Water with Party Dock
- 7520 Williamsberg Dr, Cumming, GA 30041
- Lake Lanier Lot with dock permit and dock South End
- Brook Valley Dr, Cumming, GA 30041
- 4BR/3.5BA Family Home with Huge Unfinished Basement
- 2390 Langstrath Ln, Cumming, GA 30041
- Beautiful Single Family Home in Cottages at Greystone
- 2550 Wentwood Ct, Cumming, GA 30041
Community Information on Cumming, GA
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Cumming. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 7,243 neighbors, made up of a 50% male, 49% female split, extended across 6 square miles. In terms of Cumming’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 70.45 degrees, and the average low temperature is 47.79 degrees. The median age of a resident of Cumming, GA is 36.5. Of all households in Cumming, GA, it’s estimated that 3.78% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Cumming, GA. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »