Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Daleville, Alabama.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Daleville, Alabama
- $2000.00 incentive offer, close to Ft Rucker, 2174 sqft
- 23 Maree Road, Daleville, AL 36322
- Immaculate 4 Br/3.5Ba Home in Westbrook on large lot
- 301 Oakwood Dr, Dothan, AL 36303
- REDUCED: 4BD/3BA w pool/extra garage -Bridlewood Manor
- 1759 County Rd 537, Enterprise, AL 36330
- Beautiful family home on large lot inside city limits!
- 415 Oakwood Dr, Dothan, AL 36303
- Spacious 4 bedroom/3 bath family home with huge backyard
- 513 oakwood dr., Dothan, AL 36303
Community Information on Daleville, AL
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Daleville. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 4,180 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 32 square miles. In terms of Daleville’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 77.11 degrees, and the average low temperature is 54.01 degrees. The median age of a resident of Daleville, AL is 36.7. Of all households in Daleville, AL, it’s estimated that 15.43% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Daleville, AL. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »