Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Daleville, Alabama.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Daleville, Alabama
- Beautiful home, conveniently located to Ft Rucker,…
- 23 Maree Road, Daleville, AL 36322
- REDUCED! Country Living w/Amenities of City Living
- 4265 County Road 11, Ariton, AL 36311
- BEST BUY CUSTOM HOME IN ENTERPRISE ALABAMA RARE FIND
- 115 Country Club Heights Blvd, Enterprise, AL 36330
- BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM 4 Bedroom Brick in Exclusive Neighborhood
- 12 Piedmont Pl, Enterprise, AL 36330
Community Information on Daleville, AL
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Daleville. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 4,180 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 32 square miles. In terms of Daleville’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 77.11 degrees, and the average low temperature is 54.01 degrees. The median age of a resident of Daleville, AL is 36.7. Of all households in Daleville, AL, it’s estimated that 15.43% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Daleville, AL. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »