Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Farmersville, Ohio.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Farmersville, Ohio
- Horse Farm with Historic Home, near Miami University,
- 2019 Stillwell Beckett Rd, Hamilton, OH 45013
- Beautiful Home - Commercial & Residential Property
- 5522 Farmersville W Carrollton Rd, Miamisburg, OH 45342
- Newly Listed! Beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 Bath home
- 3311 Turtle Shell Dr, Dayton, OH 45414
- CUSTOM DESIGNED, PRIVATE AND GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING
- 6475 Landsend Ct, Dayton, OH 45414
Community Information on Farmersville, OH
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Farmersville. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 948 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 10 square miles. In terms of Farmersville’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 62.96 degrees, and the average low temperature is 41.41 degrees. The median age of a resident of Farmersville, OH is 39.2. Of all households in Farmersville, OH, it’s estimated that 3.52% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Farmersville, OH. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »