Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Hawthorne, Florida.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Hawthorne, Florida
- Elagant Lake Home With Private Boat Ramp, Hawthorne
- 221 Riley Lake Dr, Hawthorne, FL 32640
- Brand New Contemporary Home On 2.8 Acres In Melrose Area
- 168 Hour Glass Circle, Hawthorne, FL 32640
- Fabulous Lakefront Home. Fully Renovated. Spacious…
- 315 SE 28th Way, Melrose, FL 32666
- Custom 3 BR/2.5 BA Home & Ranch in Central Florida
- 3756 NE 97th St Road, Anthony, FL 32617
Community Information on Hawthorne, FL
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Hawthorne. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 1,407 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 24 square miles. In terms of Hawthorne’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 81.05 degrees, and the average low temperature is 57.63 degrees. The median age of a resident of Hawthorne, FL is 41.6. Of all households in Hawthorne, FL, it’s estimated that 7.55% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Hawthorne, FL. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »