Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Hendersonville, North Carolina.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Hendersonville, North Carolina
- LUXURY EQUESTRIAN ESTATE IN HENDERSONVILLE, NORTH…
- 288 Shady Creek Lane, Hendersonville, NC 28739
- Mount Royal's Secret Treasure (Historic Hyman Hieghts)
- 1401 Highland Ave, Hendersonville, NC 28792
- Druid Hills Delight! A little country, right in the city.
- 1627 Orleans Ave., Hendersonville, NC 28791
- Farm with acreage-close to Main St -100 acre wood backyard
- 713 Blythe St, Hendersonville, NC 28791
Community Information on Hendersonville, NC
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Hendersonville. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 10,876 neighbors, made up of a 48% male, 51% female split, extended across 11 square miles. In terms of Hendersonville’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 67.55 degrees, and the average low temperature is 43.09 degrees. The median age of a resident of Hendersonville, NC is 43.6. Of all households in Hendersonville, NC, it’s estimated that 8.18% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Hendersonville, NC. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »