Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Howell, Michigan.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Howell, Michigan
- 3-4 bed 3.5 bath on .98 Acre wooded lot, w/ heated pool,
- 1637 Olympian Way, Howell, MI 48843
- Recently Reduced Spacious Move-in Ready 4bd/3 1/2 ba
- 709 Chemung Forest Dr, Howell, MI 48843
- Private Sub - Beautiful 4 Bd/4.5ba-Newly Built Home
- 2087 Pinebrook Meadow Ct., Howell, MI 48843
- Gorgeous condo walking distance to downtown Howell
- 322 Victoria Park Dr, Howell, MI 48843
Community Information on Howell, MI
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Howell. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 9,241 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 4 square miles. In terms of Howell’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 57.18 degrees, and the average low temperature is 38.01 degrees. The median age of a resident of Howell, MI is 33.9. Of all households in Howell, MI, it’s estimated that 4.03% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Howell, MI. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »