Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Howell, Michigan.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Howell, Michigan
- 4 bd/3.5 ba, Inground pool 3car garage Hartland Schools
- 1802 Mist Wood Drive, Howell, MI 48843
- (SALE PENDING)Beautiful 4 bedroom Ranch w/finished…
- 1048 South Hills Dr, Howell, MI 48843
- Quality custom 4BR home on 1+ acres in a GREAT family sub.
- 4403 Lily Dr, Howell, MI 48843
- Move-In Ready! Beautiful 4bd/3ba, featuring many upgrades.
- 1145 Douglas Fir Dr, Howell, MI 48843
- AS IS Home For Sale 1748 SQ Ft 3 Bed/2Bath 10 Acres
- 200 Dinkel Dr, Howell, MI 48843
Community Information on Howell, MI
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Howell. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 9,241 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 4 square miles. In terms of Howell’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 57.18 degrees, and the average low temperature is 38.01 degrees. The median age of a resident of Howell, MI is 33.9. Of all households in Howell, MI, it’s estimated that 4.03% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Howell, MI. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »