Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Kendallville, Indiana.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Kendallville, Indiana
- Kendallville/REDUCED - LOOK NOW!!/Stainless Appliances
- 230 E Rush Street, Kendallville, IN 46755
- Kendallville 3 Bed/ 2 Bath - New Kitchen & Super Clean
- 123 N Summit St, Kendallville, IN 46755
- Beautiful Crooked Lake Home on 80 Ft. Lot--Awesome View
- 2980 West Shady Side Road, Angola, IN 46703
- Lake Gage Lakefront Home with Beautiful Views $649,000
- 6795 W North Lake Gage Dr, Angola, IN 46703
- Beautiful Home On 6.6 Acres with Private 1.78 Acre Pond
- 6930 County Road 427, Auburn, IN 46706
- NWACS - REDUCED!!! 7+ Acres, Heated Barn, Sheds and Pond!
- 1524 Hathaway Rd, A, IN 46845
- Historic Auburn Home - Quality and Sophistication…
- 910 Midway Drive, Auburn, IN 46706
- Family Friendly Beautiful Twin Eagles, NWA School District
- 110 Creekside Ct W, Huntertown, IN 46748
Community Information on Kendallville, IN
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Kendallville. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 9,866 neighbors, made up of a 48% male, 51% female split, extended across 29 square miles. In terms of Kendallville’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 59.36 degrees, and the average low temperature is 39.06 degrees. The median age of a resident of Kendallville, IN is 33.4. Of all households in Kendallville, IN, it’s estimated that 6.07% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Kendallville, IN. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »