Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Kingman, Arizona.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Kingman, Arizona
- Custom 3bd/2ba 1 block from golf course Great Neighborhood
- 1716 Motor Ave, Kingman, AZ 86401
- 6 + Acre Parcels OR All 36 1/2 Acres 11254 N. Stockton Hil
- 11254 N. Stockton Hill Rd, Kingman, AZ 86409
- Chloride, AZ Historic Mining Town Land For Sale $35,000
- Chloride Townsite, Block 41, Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, S1/2 of 12, 13 and 14, Chloride, AZ 86431
Community Information on Kingman, AZ
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Kingman. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 25,124 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 198 square miles. In terms of Kingman’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 75.58 degrees, and the average low temperature is 47.73 degrees. The median age of a resident of Kingman, AZ is 42.3. Of all households in Kingman, AZ, it’s estimated that 6.76% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Kingman, AZ. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »