Lake City, MN
Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Lake City, Minnesota.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Lake City, Minnesota
- 3br/2.5 BA EXCEPTIONALLY NICE W/MANY CUSTOM FEATURES
- 3719 Graves Drive, Red Wing, MN 55066
- 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath, in a quiet country neighborhood,
- 34211 Wells Creek Trl, Goodhue, MN 55027
- Three Bedroom Ranch Two Story Well Maintained Home
- W8043 150th Ave, Hager City, WI 54014
- Alma Home For Sale by Mississippi River Bluff Country!
- S1568 Lake St, Alma, WI 54610
- Clean Quiet End Unit Townhome Conveniently Located
- 146 Oakmont Ln, Red Wing, MN 55041
Community Information on Lake City, MN
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Lake City. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 5,448 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 99 square miles. In terms of Lake City’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 55.89 degrees, and the average low temperature is 34.41 degrees. The median age of a resident of Lake City, MN is 41.4. Of all households in Lake City, MN, it’s estimated that 7.32% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Lake City, MN. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »