Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Lancaster, South Carolina.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Lancaster, South Carolina
- Walnut Creek/Indian Land SC/just south of Charlotte
- 86617 Arrington Rd, Lancaster, SC 29720
- Home Needs LOVING FAMILY! Unique, Custom 2 MASTERs…
- 604 Larks Hall Drive,, Village of Marvin, NC 28173
- Beautiful Luxury Home in sought after "Marvin Creek".
- 721 Wildberry Ct, Waxhaw, NC 28173
- Priced to Sell!Luxurious Home with luxurious living!
- 2894 Lakeshore Drive, Chester, SC 29706
Community Information on Lancaster, SC
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Lancaster. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 8,662 neighbors, made up of a 46% male, 53% female split, extended across 10 square miles. In terms of Lancaster’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 73.35 degrees, and the average low temperature is 49.50 degrees. The median age of a resident of Lancaster, SC is 37.0. Of all households in Lancaster, SC, it’s estimated that 6.67% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Lancaster, SC. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »