Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Lennox, South Dakota.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Lennox, South Dakota
- Horse lover's dream acreage 9 minutes south of Sioux Falls
- 46987 275th St, Lennox, SD 57039
- Family Resort 6BR/ 3B,Pool,Quality built for entertaining
- 8129 S Grass Creek Dr, Sioux Falls, SD 57108
- Coveted Tomar Area On Cul-De-Sac... 7 Bedroom 5.5 Baths
- 804 E Tomar Pl, Sioux Falls, SD 57105
- Immaculate 5 bedroom Historic home in Cathedral Heights
- 818 West 5th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Community Information on Lennox, SD
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Lennox. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 3,346 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 3 square miles. In terms of Lennox’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 58.48 degrees, and the average low temperature is 35.15 degrees. The median age of a resident of Lennox, SD is 37.9. Of all households in Lennox, SD, it’s estimated that 1.90% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Lennox, SD. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »