Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Lenox, Georgia.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Lenox, Georgia
- My Blue Ridge Retreat 4/3bath fully renovated escape
- 30 Branch Road, Blue Ridge, GA 30555
- 4 Sides Brick Home with 2+ acres on private cul de sac
- 59 Gaston Ave, Tifton, GA 31794
- Southern Charmer: 601 Newton Dr Adel, GA 4BR/3.5BA
- 601 Newton Drive, Adel, GA 31620
- Beautiful 4 bedroom home in quiet family neighborhood
- 137 Oak Street, Ray City, GA 31645
Community Information on Lenox, GA
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Lenox. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 1,165 neighbors, made up of a 50% male, 49% female split, extended across 23 square miles. In terms of Lenox’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 78.55 degrees, and the average low temperature is 54.55 degrees. The median age of a resident of Lenox, GA is 38.8. Of all households in Lenox, GA, it’s estimated that 8.76% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Lenox, GA. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »