Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Narrowsburg, New York.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Narrowsburg, New York
- Best High-End Home on the Lake with DIRECT LAKE ACCESS
- 31 Boulder Point Road, Lakeside, PA 18438
- Recently Reduced Lake Wallenpaupak 5BR Lakefront Home
- 114 North Colony Cove Rd., Tafton, PA 18464
- Great 4bdrm/ 3bath home in a convenient private community.
- 50 Holiday Drive, Hawley, PA 18428
- Exquisite Center Hall Colonial in Rock Hill Near 17
- 307 Katrina Falls Road, Rock Hill, NY 12775
Community Information on Narrowsburg, NY
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Narrowsburg. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 433 neighbors, made up of a 50% male, 49% female split, extended across 14 square miles. In terms of Narrowsburg’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 57.74 degrees, and the average low temperature is 35.29 degrees. The median age of a resident of Narrowsburg, NY is 46.7. Of all households in Narrowsburg, NY, it’s estimated that 34.21% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Narrowsburg, NY. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »