New Port Richey, FL
Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for New Port Richey, Florida.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within New Port Richey, Florida
- Near all grades schools and hospitails & shopping centers
- 6330 Ridge Top Drive, New Port Richey, FL 34655
- The Reserve of Golden Acres- 4br/3ba/Pool- 3627 SQ. Feet
- 11619 Eastern Star Ct, New Port Richey, FL 34654
- REDUCED Geogeous, Beach Home on Saltwater Canal w/ Dolphin
- 4935 Bonito Dr., New Port Richey, FL 34652
- Waters Edge Resort Style Community 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Beauty
- 11521 Bathgate Court, New Port Richey, FL 34654
- 3/2/2 Salt Pool-newly remodeled and Move in ready!!!
- 7936 Royal Hart Dr., New Port Richey, FL 34653
Community Information on New Port Richey, FL
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: New Port Richey. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 19,395 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 6 square miles. In terms of New Port Richey’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 81.93 degrees, and the average low temperature is 62.49 degrees. The median age of a resident of New Port Richey, FL is 48.2. Of all households in New Port Richey, FL, it’s estimated that 10.03% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in New Port Richey, FL. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »