Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Nicholson, Pennsylvania.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Nicholson, Pennsylvania
- Bar/Resturant and 4 Rental Units. Lots of improvements!
- Lake Road & Chestnut St., Lake Winola, PA 18625
- Beautiful, unique resort like home on Elk Mountain
- 75 Janes Lane, Clifford Township, PA 18470
- Just remodeled 5 bedroom Ranch on 5+ acres in Honesdale PA
- Honesdale, Honesdale, PA 18431
- Dalton, renovated 60+ acre hobby farm, 3 bed, 1 bath.
- 155 Wilbur Hill Road, Dalton, PA 18414
- Large house in convenient location Recent price reduction
- 200 Yale Blvd, Clarks Green, PA 18411
Community Information on Nicholson, PA
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Nicholson. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 899 neighbors, made up of a 48% male, 51% female split, extended across 1 square miles. In terms of Nicholson’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 57.70 degrees, and the average low temperature is 36.61 degrees. The median age of a resident of Nicholson, PA is 38.2. Of all households in Nicholson, PA, it’s estimated that 7.05% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Nicholson, PA. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »