North Providence, RI
Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for North Providence, Rhode Island.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within North Providence, Rhode Island
- Great location close to high school, hospital and…
- 1 Decatur Avenue, North Providence, RI 02904
- Newly built home in beautiful quiet Rumford neighborhood
- 91 Hood Avenue, Rumford, RI 02916
- New Construction 4br/2.5ba Near Train, Schools, and Park
- 10 Oakridge Avenue, Attleboro, MA 02703
- Beautifully Renovated Colonial at the end of a Cul de Sac
- 70 Field St, Seekonk, MA 02771
- Two family with oversize garage and huge income potential
- 158 Lincoln Ave, North Dighton, MA 02715
- 3 bed ranch on 2 acres with 20x40ft inground pool.
- 490 Arcade Ave, Seekonk, MA 02771
Community Information on North Providence, RI
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: North Providence. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 33,063 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 6 square miles. In terms of North Providence’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 59.04 degrees, and the average low temperature is 40.80 degrees. The median age of a resident of North Providence, RI is 42.5. Of all households in North Providence, RI, it’s estimated that 2.48% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in North Providence, RI. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »