Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Norwalk, Connecticut.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Norwalk, Connecticut
- 2BR 2BA DIRECT WATER FRONT LUXURY CONDO W/PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- 4 daskam lane, Norwalk, CT 06851
- Colonial 4br/2ba in great commuting area. Move in ready.
- 20 Bartlett Manor, Norwalk, CT 06850
- Turn Key in highly desirable Rowayton Woods Complex
- 177 Rowayton Woods Dr, Norwalk, CT 06854
- Open, bright 1BR/1B Corner Unit Condo with ideal location!
- 43 Prospect Ave, Norwalk, CT 06850
- North Salem Equestrian income Property, Exquisite Colonial
- Peach Lake Rd, North Salem, NY 10560
- The most beautiful two Acre Property in New Canaan
- 49 Middle Ridge, New Canaan, CT 06840
Community Information on Norwalk, CT
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Norwalk. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 84,604 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 23 square miles. In terms of Norwalk’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 60.98 degrees, and the average low temperature is 42.46 degrees. The median age of a resident of Norwalk, CT is 37.5. Of all households in Norwalk, CT, it’s estimated that 2.22% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Norwalk, CT. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »