Oak Ridge, TN
Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Gorgeous Tudor Home in Rivers Run w/Water & Mtn. Views
- 28 Rivers Run Way, Oak Ridge, TN 37830
- Desirable Briarcliff Subdivision with no Association Fees
- 121 Barrington Dr., Oak Ridge, TN 37830
- Beautiful 6/bd home w/pool in Whittington Creek Subdivisi
- 9146 Grey Pointe Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922
- Buy this BEAUTIFUL house today & host a party this…
- 209 Windham Hill Rd, Knoxville, TN 37934
- Fantastic Kensington 5BR/4BA Home and Great Outdoor Space!
- 1708 Bickerstaff Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37922
Community Information on Oak Ridge, TN
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Oak Ridge. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 27,594 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 90 square miles. In terms of Oak Ridge’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 69.13 degrees, and the average low temperature is 46.11 degrees. The median age of a resident of Oak Ridge, TN is 45.1. Of all households in Oak Ridge, TN, it’s estimated that 6.71% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Oak Ridge, TN. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »