Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Oakland, Tennessee.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Oakland, Tennessee
- Beautiful 8 acre property, with large stocked pond.
- 2420 Warren Road, Oakland, TN 38060
- Great Deal! Beautiful 4bd/2ba Fair Meadows subdivision
- 235 Whispering Meadows Dr., Oakland, TN 38060
- Quality, privacy, acreage, barn and lots of extras
- 10224 Springmont Trail, Collierville, TN 38017
- 5 wooded acres on Bray Station Rd, Collierville, TN
- 965 Bray Station Road, collierville, TN 38017
- PRICE REDUCTION Energy eff./16.5 kw solar electric system
- 330 Joann Road, Somerville, TN 38068
- Impeccable 4 bedroom Germantown Home with Houston Schools
- 9460 Hedgegrove Cove, Germantown, TN 38139
Community Information on Oakland, TN
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Oakland. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 2,247 neighbors, made up of a 50% male, 49% female split, extended across 15 square miles. In terms of Oakland’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 71.26 degrees, and the average low temperature is 49.62 degrees. The median age of a resident of Oakland, TN is 39.5. Of all households in Oakland, TN, it’s estimated that 4.46% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Oakland, TN. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »