Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Ozark, Alabama.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Ozark, Alabama
- Great home with Pool and two guest homes/apartments.
- 623 E Eufaula St, Ozark, AL 36360
- REDUCED: Spacious home w/acreage, ponds & great school
- 1238 EAST MAIN STREET, Ariton, AL 36311
- The Highlands, Home on Robert Trent Jones Golf Course
- 132 Wentworth Drive, Dothan, AL 36305
- Family Mini Farm: Country Comfort with City Convenience
- 971 County Road 25, Dothan, AL 36350
- 4BD/3BA FRENCH COUNTRY WITH SALTWATER POOL/WORKSHOP
- 1759 County Rd 537, Enterprise, AL 36330
Community Information on Ozark, AL
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Ozark. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 14,228 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 128 square miles. In terms of Ozark’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 77.22 degrees, and the average low temperature is 53.83 degrees. The median age of a resident of Ozark, AL is 40.1. Of all households in Ozark, AL, it’s estimated that 8.67% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Ozark, AL. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »