Palos Heights, IL
Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Palos Heights, Illinois.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Palos Heights, Illinois
- BEAUTIFUL MAINTAINED SOLID BRICK ,TWO STORY, 4 BDRM HOME
- 6850 W Highland Dr, Palos Heights, IL 60463
- Updated Turn Key Home in Desirable Westgate Neighborhood
- 6848 Linden Drive, Palos Heights, IL 60463
- Charming Ranch Farmette on 3.9 acres of beautiful land
- 12011 S Winslow Rd, Palos Park, IL 60464
- Gorgeous loft in West Loop's most elegant building
- 850 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL 60607
- Updated 3BR/2.1BA in exclusive St. Michael's Square!
- 1607 N Cleveland Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
Community Information on Palos Heights, IL
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Palos Heights. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 10,845 neighbors, made up of a 46% male, 53% female split, extended across 5 square miles. In terms of Palos Heights’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 59.23 degrees, and the average low temperature is 40.64 degrees. The median age of a resident of Palos Heights, IL is 49.9. Of all households in Palos Heights, IL, it’s estimated that 2.14% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Palos Heights, IL. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »