Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Pisgah, Alabama.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Pisgah, Alabama
- 3600SF, 5bd,3ba,1.5+ac, Mtn View, Lake / River 3mi,TVA
- 1166 County Road. 36, Hollywood, AL 35752
- Golf Course Living all brick 4 bed 3 bath with view
- 1224 Daniels Rd, Trenton, GA 30752
- Great Bluff Home 4 BR 3.5 BA w/Lake Guntersville View
- 1305 Scenic Dr, Section, AL 35771
- Beautifully Finished 4Br/3Ba/Bonus in Great Location
- 704 Kennedy Circle, Scottsboro, AL 35768
Community Information on Pisgah, AL
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Pisgah. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 705 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 14 square miles. In terms of Pisgah’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 68.92 degrees, and the average low temperature is 47.68 degrees. The median age of a resident of Pisgah, AL is 37.4. Of all households in Pisgah, AL, it’s estimated that 7.24% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Pisgah, AL. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »