Port Lavaca, TX
Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Port Lavaca, Texas.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Port Lavaca, Texas
- Beautiful Waterfront home on Alamo Beach Port Lavaca Texas
- 139 Alamo Beach Avenue, Port Lavaca, TX 77979
- Beautiful 3 bedroom/3 bath home overlooking Lavaca Bay.
- 48 18th st., Port Lavaca, TX 77979
- South Texas Bayfront Home w/one acre/lighted fishing pier
- 73 Sandcastle Drive, Port Lavaca, TX 77979
- Like New! Remodeled beautiful house in Brookhollow…
- 130 Park Place, Port Lavaca, TX 77979
- Port O'Connor 3 bd/2 bath Large Garage, Motivated Seller
- 86 Wilburn Street, Port O Connor, TX 77982
Community Information on Port Lavaca, TX
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Port Lavaca. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 11,551 neighbors, made up of a 50% male, 49% female split, extended across 24 square miles. In terms of Port Lavaca’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 79.63 degrees, and the average low temperature is 62.20 degrees. The median age of a resident of Port Lavaca, TX is 33.0. Of all households in Port Lavaca, TX, it’s estimated that 9.51% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Port Lavaca, TX. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »