Rapid City, SD
Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Rapid City, South Dakota.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Rapid City, South Dakota
- 5251 Carriage Hills Drive- Splendor at it's finest
- 5251 carriage hills Drive, Rapid City, SD 57702
- Make this magnificent 5 bedroom/3 bath house your new home
- 2921 Sourdough Road, Rapid City, SD 57702
- Great location! Remodeled 4bd/2ba home near West Boulevard
- 2019 9th Street, Rapid City, SD 57701
- Family Friendly - Beautiful fully finished 4bd/3ba home.
- 4252 Fieldstone Dr., Rapid City, SD 57703
Community Information on Rapid City, SD
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Rapid City. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 65,599 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 337 square miles. In terms of Rapid City’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 59.58 degrees, and the average low temperature is 34.86 degrees. The median age of a resident of Rapid City, SD is 34.5. Of all households in Rapid City, SD, it’s estimated that 3.25% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Rapid City, SD. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »