Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Richwood, West Virginia.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Richwood, West Virginia
- "Reduced: Newer 5bd/3ba home 10 min to Summersville Lake"
- 1693 Runa Rd., Mount Nebo, WV 26679
- Large 4 BR - 2 BA brick home on corner lot in Summersville
- 1311 Cherry St, Summersville, WV 26651
- Close to National Forest--Good Hunting-Fishing & Skiing
- State Route 39, Hillsboro, WV 24946
- REDUCED! - Less than 3 miles from Summersville Lake
- 34 Camp Site Road, Mount Nebo, WV 26679
Community Information on Richwood, WV
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Richwood. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 2,039 neighbors, made up of a 46% male, 53% female split, extended across 53 square miles. In terms of Richwood’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 61.93 degrees, and the average low temperature is 38.05 degrees. The median age of a resident of Richwood, WV is 45.7. Of all households in Richwood, WV, it’s estimated that 13.25% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Richwood, WV. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »