Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Ripley, Ohio.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Ripley, Ohio
- 162 acres of farm land in Brown County part wooded, creek
- 12463 State Route 68, Bethel, OH 45106
- Beautiful country home only a short drive to town,…
- 9870 Baker Hanselman Rd, Georgetown, OH 45121
- Open concept home 3br/3ba with finished basement 154,900
- 986 Neville Penn Schoolhouse Rd, Felicity, OH 45120
- OH Amish built cabin in Appalachian foothills 2/1…
- 779 Hafer Rd, West Union, OH 45693
Community Information on Ripley, OH
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Ripley. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 1,604 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 18 square miles. In terms of Ripley’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 65.95 degrees, and the average low temperature is 42.51 degrees. The median age of a resident of Ripley, OH is 40.1. Of all households in Ripley, OH, it’s estimated that 13.07% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Ripley, OH. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »