Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Rossville, Illinois.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Rossville, Illinois
- Custom Home on Large Corner Lot With Many Upgrades
- 219 Perry Street, Rossville, IL 60963
- For sale by owner Denvale West Tudor style brick home
- 3312 Fairway Drive, Danville, IL 61832
- Beautiful Country Home, 5 bedroom 3 full bath on 10 acres
- 15806 N. 1100 East Rd., Catlin, IL 61817
- Country Living in this 3 Bed Ranch Home on 17 acres
- 3164 Cottle Lane, Danville, IL 61834
Community Information on Rossville, IL
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Rossville. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 1,109 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 58 square miles. In terms of Rossville’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 61.66 degrees, and the average low temperature is 40.86 degrees. The median age of a resident of Rossville, IL is 39.8. Of all households in Rossville, IL, it’s estimated that 6.40% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Rossville, IL. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »