Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Saluda, North Carolina.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Saluda, North Carolina
- Piney Mountain Community - Full View lot , Saluda, NC
- 354 Deep Woods Lane, Saluda, NC 28773
- Located conveniently between Hendersonville and Asheville
- 111 Howard Gap Rd., Fletcher, NC 28732
- Western North Carolina Custom Built Home Near Chimney Rock
- 149 Freeman Knolls Dr., Hendersonville, NC 28710
- 48 +/- Acre Cattle Farm with Development Potential
- 16 Goodwin Bridge Road, Travelers Rest, SC 29690
- Horse Farm 15 mins to Tryon International Eq. Ctr.
- Chesnee Highway, Tryon/Columbus, NC 28782
- Award Winning Contemporary in High Vista-Below Appraisal
- 66 Horse Shoe Bay Drive, Mills River, NC 28759
Community Information on Saluda, NC
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Saluda. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 628 neighbors, made up of a 48% male, 51% female split, extended across 5 square miles. In terms of Saluda’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 68.29 degrees, and the average low temperature is 44.38 degrees. The median age of a resident of Saluda, NC is 47.2. Of all households in Saluda, NC, it’s estimated that 22.38% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Saluda, NC. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »