Sioux Falls, SD
Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Coveted Tomar Area On Cul-De-Sac... 7 Bedroom 5.5 Baths
- 804 E Tomar Pl, Sioux Falls, SD 57105
- Very clean 2br ranch in great neighborhood on east side.
- 708 N Leadale Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
- Horse lover's dream acreage 9 minutes south of Sioux Falls
- 46987 275th St, Lennox, SD 57039
- Great Home in Brandon, Great Location and Great Schools
- 209 S Sunshine Ave, Brandon, SD 57005
Community Information on Sioux Falls, SD
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Sioux Falls. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 161,373 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 212 square miles. In terms of Sioux Falls’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 57.33 degrees, and the average low temperature is 34.56 degrees. The median age of a resident of Sioux Falls, SD is 32.3. Of all households in Sioux Falls, SD, it’s estimated that 2.47% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Sioux Falls, SD. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »