Stephens City, VA
Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Stephens City, Virginia.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Stephens City, Virginia
- Beautiful 10+ acre property 3bd/2b house plus buildings
- 1590 Fairfax Pike, Stephens City, VA 22655
- Beautiful colonial with an extremely open floor plan!
- 129 Blackburns Ford Dr, Stephens City, VA 22655
- Elegant 4br/3ba for Executive & Family + Disabled Friendly
- 520 S. Stewart Street, Winchester, VA 22601
- BEAUTIFUL HOME with swimming pool on 30+ Acres - A…
- 2841 Apple Pie Ridge Rd., Winchester, VA 22603
- Custom prow front chalet close to the Shenandoah River.
- 223 Wendy Hill Rd, Front Royal, VA 22630
Community Information on Stephens City, VA
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Stephens City. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 1,378 neighbors, made up of a 48% male, 51% female split, extended across 10 square miles. In terms of Stephens City’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 64.92 degrees, and the average low temperature is 42.03 degrees. The median age of a resident of Stephens City, VA is 39.5. Of all households in Stephens City, VA, it’s estimated that 7.17% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Stephens City, VA. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »