Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Tionesta, Pennsylvania.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Tionesta, Pennsylvania
- Beautiful home/lodge bordering Allegheny National Forest
- 3001 Little Hickory Rd, Tionesta, PA 16353
- Resort motel/campground/cabin in the Alleg. Natl Forest
- 44078 Route 66, Marienville, PA 16239
- Updated 3bd 2bth Stone Ranch on large lot. Priced to Sell!
- 3999 Miola Rd., Clarion, PA 16214
- Cabin with 6+ Acres Bordering Allegheny National Forest
- 426 Jump Boot Lane, Sheffield (Brookston), PA 16347
Community Information on Tionesta, PA
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Tionesta. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 826 neighbors, made up of a 48% male, 51% female split, extended across 1 square miles. In terms of Tionesta’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 59.11 degrees, and the average low temperature is 36.41 degrees. The median age of a resident of Tionesta, PA is 47.7. Of all households in Tionesta, PA, it’s estimated that 9.25% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Tionesta, PA. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »