Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Topeka, Kansas.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Topeka, Kansas
- Clarion Woods 6bd/5 ba /2 1/2 Baths/ Beautiful Setting
- 3805 SW Clarion Park Drive, Topeka, KS 66610
- Beautiful Lake Sherwood Home with Dock, Class A membership
- 6870 SW Aylesbury Rd, Topeka, KS 66610
- SW Shawnee County home on 1/4 acre--UNDER CONTRACT
- 6100 S.W. 40th Terr, Topeka, KS 66610
- Beautiful one-owner home in Washburn Rural School District
- 2553 SW Golf View Dr, Topeka, KS 66614
Community Information on Topeka, KS
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Topeka. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 122,447 neighbors, made up of a 48% male, 51% female split, extended across 138 square miles. In terms of Topeka’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 65.66 degrees, and the average low temperature is 43.43 degrees. The median age of a resident of Topeka, KS is 36.7. Of all households in Topeka, KS, it’s estimated that 5.01% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Topeka, KS. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »