Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Topeka, Kansas.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Topeka, Kansas
- Woodbridge colonial (convenient to I-70 & Wannamaker Rd.)
- 5736 SW Woodbridge Drive, Topeka, KS 66606
- Deluxe Home with 4-Bay Garage in Historic Potwin Place
- 230 SW Woodlawn Ave., Topeka, KS 66606
- UPGRADES GALORE! 4 BR/3 BA Ranch w/ open floor plan
- 930 SW Woodbridge Pl, Topeka, KS 66606
- 4 Bedrooms/2 Baths Remodeled on Large/Fenced Corner Lot
- 3031 SW 33rd Street, Topeka, KS 66614
Community Information on Topeka, KS
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Topeka. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 122,447 neighbors, made up of a 48% male, 51% female split, extended across 138 square miles. In terms of Topeka’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 65.66 degrees, and the average low temperature is 43.43 degrees. The median age of a resident of Topeka, KS is 36.7. Of all households in Topeka, KS, it’s estimated that 5.01% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Topeka, KS. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »