Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Troy, Pennsylvania.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Troy, Pennsylvania
- Beautiful 3BR/2BA Country Home on 69 Acres Near Mansfield
- 834 Wood Rd, Mansfield, PA 16933
- Country Home & Operating Business w/extensive gardens
- 59 Wilkes Barre Ave, Morris Run, PA 16939
- Lake House- Newly Remodeled 3b/3b Close to Elmira…
- 891 Lakeside Dr, Sayre, PA 18840
- Beautifully remodeled home in Troy School District
- 5969 Austinville Road, Columbia Cross Roads, PA 16914
Community Information on Troy, PA
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Troy. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 1,375 neighbors, made up of a 41% male, 58% female split, extended across 1 square miles. In terms of Troy’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 57.70 degrees, and the average low temperature is 35.82 degrees. The median age of a resident of Troy, PA is 42.1. Of all households in Troy, PA, it’s estimated that 4.37% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Troy, PA. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »