Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Vinita, Oklahoma.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Vinita, Oklahoma
- Lovely Home in Quiet Family Neighborhood-Lots of Extras!
- 120 Arcadia Road, Vinita, OK 74301
- WATERFRONT! - The Points Gated Community on Grand Lake
- Lot 59 The Points IV, Afton, OK 74331
- Addt'l: 30'x40'x10' Shop fully insulated. Electric…
- 1426 "E" Street SW, Miami, OK 74354
- Temporarily Off Market call or e-mail for information
- 452303 East 270 Raod, Afton, OK 74331
Community Information on Vinita, OK
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Vinita. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 5,640 neighbors, made up of a 51% male, 48% female split, extended across 26 square miles. In terms of Vinita’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 71.15 degrees, and the average low temperature is 47.46 degrees. The median age of a resident of Vinita, OK is 39.5. Of all households in Vinita, OK, it’s estimated that 8.35% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Vinita, OK. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »