Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Yuma, Arizona.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Yuma, Arizona
- 4bd, move in ready, walking distance to schools and market
- 3537 w. 17th pl, YUMA, AZ 85364
- Like brand new 4 bedroom 3 bath home in Cielo Verde!
- 3448 S Woodpecker Dr, Yuma, AZ 85365
- Beautiful 3 Bedroom 2 Bath in Estrella Neighboorhood
- 11765 E 28th Pl, Yuma, AZ 85367
- Beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bath home near the foothills
- 4052 S Sunflower Dr, Yuma, AZ 85365
Community Information on Yuma, AZ
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Yuma. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 86,888 neighbors, made up of a 50% male, 49% female split, extended across 93 square miles. In terms of Yuma’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 88.00 degrees, and the average low temperature is 58.44 degrees. The median age of a resident of Yuma, AZ is 32.2. Of all households in Yuma, AZ, it’s estimated that 21.89% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Yuma, AZ. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »