- Charm of Old with Amenities of New 3br/2ba in Lake…
- 694 Point of Pines, Guntersville, AL 35976
Counties in AlabamaBrowse Alabama Homes
Properties within Alabama
- 428' on Mobile Bay 8 acres: Bring an offer on all or part!
- 6824 Cedar Run, Montrose, AL 36559
- Magnificent 145 acre country estate close to lake, town
- 2858 Jefferson Street, Alexander City, AL 35010
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Alabama
|Familes with children||44.99%|
|Median household income||$47,216|
|Average household income||$63,673|
Living in Alabama
Thinking of making the big move over to Alabama? Alabama is home to 4,725,390 individuals, 14.20% with college degrees and 7.95% with graduate degrees.
The average household income in Alabama is $63,673 (a 27.87% change from 2000), and the median home value in Alabama is $126,202.
In making the move to Alabama, you’ll be joining a growing population of new residents. Did you know that 89.29% of Alabama’s residents have moved into the state within the past 10 years.
When looking for your next dream home in Alabama, you’re certain to find what you’re looking for at ForSaleByOwner.com, the nation’s largest real estate for sale by owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you can find a wide range of real estate, from apartments for sale to vintage single family homes for sale to condos and townhomes.