- 3/2 1-level charmer; cul-de-sac, gourmet granite kitchen
- 121 Parkwood Lane, Odenville, AL 35120
Counties in AlabamaBrowse Alabama Homes
Properties within Alabama
- $499,900 2/2 CONDO OCEANFRONT SO PADRE ISLAND TEXAS 78597
- SEABREEZE 1 4300 Gulf BLVD , South padre Island, Texas 78597, AL 36561
- Historic Forest Park Home; 3 bdrm, large lot, 3.5 bath
- 4472 Clairmont Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35222
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Alabama
|Familes with children||44.99%|
|Median household income||$47,216|
|Average household income||$63,673|
Living in Alabama
Joining the 4,725,390 others who call Alabama home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $63,673 (that’s a 27.87% change from 2000). Did you know that 14.20% of residents have graduated from college, and 7.95% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Alabama? 89.29% of Alabama’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Alabama housing market has a median home value of $126,202. If you are house hunting in Alabama, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.