- SPECTACULAR HUNTING-FISHING RETREAT, WHALE PASS ALASKA
- Everett St, Whale Pass, AK 99950
Counties in AlaskaBrowse Alaska Homes
Properties within Alaska
- Executive Home in the Hills Near University of Alaska
- 1452 Ithaca Road, Fairbanks, AK 99709
- Westpark Subd - Single Family 5bd/3ba plus bonus room
- 5549 Yukon Charlie Loop, Anchorage, AK 99502
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Alaska
|Familes with children||55.83%|
|Median household income||$67,659|
|Average household income||$82,814|
Living in Alaska
Did you know that 92.92% of the 703,726 residents of Alaska have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Alaska, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Alaska is $82,814. This is a 24.72% change from the average income in the year 2000. 17.84% of Alaska residents have a college degree, with 9.61% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Alaska is $203,312.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Alaska or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.