Counties in ArkansasBrowse Arkansas Homes
Properties within Arkansas
- Griffin Estate for sale by owner Hot Springs, Arkansas
- 200 Hamilton Oaks Drive, Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913
- Beautiful Custom Built Lake Home With Breathtaking Views
- 116 Lake Forest Shores Drive, Hot Springs, AR 71913
- BEAUTIFUL NW Arkansas Hay/Cattle Ranch-125+/- acres
- 818 Madison 8340, Hindsville, AR 72738
- Extremely Motivated: Owner's Paradise or Developer's Dream
- 230 Robinwood, Hot Springs, AR 71901
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Arkansas
|Familes with children||44.09%|
|Median household income||$44,136|
|Average household income||$58,396|
Living in Arkansas
Thinking of living in Arkansas? You’ll be joining about 2,900,829 others. Commuters in the Arkansas area spend a median of 23 minutes getting to work and 93.26% commute by car. The average household income is $58,396, a 26.91% change from 2000. It is estimated that 12.96% of Arkansas residents have graduated from college and another 6.65% have graduate degrees.
Did you know that 90.45% of Arkansas’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less?
With a median home value of $106,388, Arkansas residents closely track the housing market. Could your next home be in Arkansas? Find it at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest site for by-owner real estate listings, which includes commercial properties, condominiums, townhouses and getaway places. Whether you are buying your first home, buying a foreclosure, or just scoping out Arkansas houses for sale, you’ll find the widest array of offerings at ForSaleByOwner.com.