Counties in ArkansasBrowse Arkansas Homes
Properties within Arkansas
- Griffin Estate for sale by owner Hot Springs, Arkansas
- 200 Hamilton Oaks Drive, Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913
- Beautiful Custom Built Lake Home With Breathtaking Views
- 116 Lake Forest Shores Drive, Hot Springs, AR 71913
- Beautiful Equestrian Property-Located In Bentonville
- 11249 Fishback Road, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Arkansas
|Familes with children||44.09%|
|Median household income||$44,136|
|Average household income||$58,396|
Living in Arkansas
Joining the 2,900,829 others who call Arkansas home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $58,396 (that’s a 26.91% change from 2000). Did you know that 12.96% of residents have graduated from college, and 6.65% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Arkansas? 90.45% of Arkansas’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Arkansas housing market has a median home value of $106,388. If you are house hunting in Arkansas, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.