Counties in CaliforniaBrowse California Homes
Properties within California
- Mt. Shasta Cattle Pasture/Farm Gound/Family Compound
- 13415 Old Westside Rd., Grenada, CA 96038
- Solana Beach Oceanfront Property For Sale, 4 BED/3 BATH
- 241 Pacific Avenue, Solana Beach, CA 92075
- 90 Majestic acreas in the Eastern hills of Napa Valley
- 2590 Monticello Rd, Napa, CA 94558
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about California
|Familes with children||51.70%|
|Median household income||$62,432|
|Average household income||$86,728|
Living in California
Hi! Welcome to California, home of 37,173,104 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 91.06% have made the move to California in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 18.71% of California residents have graduated from college, and 10.26% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in California is $86,728, a 24.36% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in California is $295,249.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.