Counties in CaliforniaBrowse California Homes
Properties within California
- Mt. Shasta Cattle Pasture/Farm Gound/Family Compound
- 13415 Old Westside Rd., Grenada, CA 96038
- Solana Beach Oceanfront Property For Sale, 4 BED/3 BATH
- 241 Pacific Avenue, Solana Beach, CA 92075
- 90 Majestic acreas in the Eastern hills of Napa Valley
- 2590 Monticello Rd, Napa, CA 94558
- 448 Acres with Home, Views, More--Development Potential
- 34301 Red Mtn. Rd., Hemet, CA 92544
- UNMATCHED GRANDEUR! YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS
- 950 Avonoak Terrace, Glendale, CA 91206
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about California
|Familes with children||51.70%|
|Median household income||$62,432|
|Average household income||$86,728|
Living in California
Did you know that 91.06% of the 37,173,104 residents of California have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to California, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in California is $86,728. This is a 24.36% change from the average income in the year 2000. 18.71% of California residents have a college degree, with 10.26% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in California is $295,249.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in California or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.