Counties in CaliforniaBrowse California Homes
Properties within California
- Mt. Shasta Cattle Pasture/Farm Gound/Family Compound
- 13415 Old Westside Rd., Grenada, CA 96038
- Solana Beach Oceanfront Property For Sale, 4 BED/3 BATH
- 241 Pacific Avenue, Solana Beach, CA 92075
- 90 Majestic acreas in the Eastern hills of Napa Valley
- 2590 Monticello Rd, Napa, CA 94558
- UNMATCHED GRANDEUR! YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS
- 950 Avonoak Terrace, Glendale, CA 91206
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about California
|Familes with children||51.70%|
|Median household income||$62,432|
|Average household income||$86,728|
Living in California
Joining the 37,173,104 others who call California home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $86,728 (that’s a 24.36% change from 2000). Did you know that 18.71% of residents have graduated from college, and 10.26% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to California? 91.06% of California’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, California housing market has a median home value of $295,249. If you are house hunting in California, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.