- 4bdrm/2.5ba Jackson Creek home w/ Pikes Peak view.…
- 53 Bandit Creek Drive, Monument, CO 80132
Counties in ColoradoBrowse Colorado Homes
Properties within Colorado
- 4 Bed/5 Bath Luxury Townhome Steps from Beaver Creek Ritz
- 264 Bachelor Ridge Rd, Avon, CO 81620
- Great price for this private home on 35 acres next…
- 11 Reservoir Road, Crested Butte, CO 81224
- Custom Mediterranean Estate in Denver / Crestmoor…
- 5601 East 3rd Avenue, Denver, CO 80220
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Colorado
|Familes with children||48.28%|
|Median household income||$62,042|
|Average household income||$80,580|
Living in Colorado
Joining the 5,070,226 others who call Colorado home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $80,580 (that’s a 23.74% change from 2000). Did you know that 23.92% of residents have graduated from college, and 12.16% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Colorado? 92.44% of Colorado’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Colorado housing market has a median home value of $246,423. If you are house hunting in Colorado, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.