Counties in ConnecticutBrowse Connecticut Homes
Properties within Connecticut
- The most beautiful two Acre Property in New Canaan
- 49 Middle Ridge, New Canaan, CT 06840
- Beautiful self-supporting apple orchard/homestead.
- 22A Scott Road, East Lyme, CT 06333
- Spectatular, luxurious Contemporary, private and secluded
- 254 Wilton Road East, Ridgefield, CT 06877
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Connecticut
|Familes with children||44.68%|
|Median household income||$72,728|
|Average household income||$102,054|
Living in Connecticut
Hi! Welcome to Connecticut, home of 3,527,596 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 88.37% have made the move to Connecticut in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 19.85% of Connecticut residents have graduated from college, and 14.49% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Connecticut is $102,054, a 27.43% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Connecticut is $248,386.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.