Counties in DelawareBrowse Delaware Homes
Properties within Delaware
- WOODBROOK Colonial - NEW PRICE! - Realtors Welcome
- 529 Rothbury Road, Wilmington, DE 19803
- Rural Rancher with 40X60 Man's Garage+Kitchen and Bath
- 24012 Shufelt rd., Seaford, DE 19973
- Elegant 2400+ sf 2br/2ba home in Independence Active Adult
- 23844 Samuel Adams Cir, Millsboro, DE 19966
- Lakefront - Beautiful 4 BRs, 31/2 BAs, Rancher on…
- 10 silver lake dr., Middletown, DE 19709
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Delaware
|Familes with children||45.27%|
|Median household income||$63,316|
|Average household income||$80,029|
Living in Delaware
Joining the 889,818 others who call Delaware home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $80,029 (that’s a 24.94% change from 2000). Did you know that 16.91% of residents have graduated from college, and 10.04% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Delaware? 90.20% of Delaware’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Delaware housing market has a median home value of $181,259. If you are house hunting in Delaware, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.