Counties in FloridaBrowse Florida Homes
Properties within Florida
- 4 SEPARATE LUXURY ESTATE OCEAN FRONT HOMES ON 6 ACRES
- 97251 Overseas Highway, Key Largo, FL 33037
- LOCHBRAE, a legacy on Lake Butler. WWW.lochbrae.com
- 716 West Second Avenue, Windermere, FL 34786
- 6bd/5ba, waterfront gated community 4100sqft, lot…
- 19492 38th CT, golden beach, FL 33160
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Florida
|Familes with children||41.01%|
|Median household income||$53,425|
|Average household income||$73,544|
Living in Florida
Joining the 18,600,881 others who call Florida home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $73,544 (that’s a 27.27% change from 2000). Did you know that 16.04% of residents have graduated from college, and 9.04% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Florida? 92.39% of Florida’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Florida housing market has a median home value of $145,758. If you are house hunting in Florida, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.