- Fabulous one bedroom / 1.5 bath condo in Tallahassee
- 215 W. College Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Counties in FloridaBrowse Florida Homes
Properties within Florida
- 4 SEPARATE LUXURY ESTATE OCEAN FRONT HOMES ON 6 ACRES
- 97251 Overseas Highway, Key Largo, FL 33037
- Spectacular Oceanfront Estate with Private Marina,
- 16750 Old State RD4A, Sugarloaf Key, FL 33042
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Florida
|Familes with children||41.01%|
|Median household income||$53,425|
|Average household income||$73,544|
Living in Florida
Looking for homes for sale in Florida? Did you know that 92.39% of Florida’s residents have moved to Florida within the past 10 years? Should you make the move to Florida, you’ll be joining a diverse community of 18,600,881 fellow residents.
16.04% of Florida’s residents have college degrees and 9.04% have graduate degrees. The average household income in Florida is $73,544 (a 27.27% change from 2000).
Despite national housing trends, the median home value in Florida is $145,758.
As the nation’s largest real estate for sale website, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in Florida through our extensive database of homes for sale. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you can find a wide range of real estate, from apartments for sale to vintage single family homes for sale to condos and townhomes.