- Beautiful Home with Spectacular Views of Iao Valley
- 161 Iao Loop, Wailuku, HI 96793
Counties in HawaiiBrowse Hawaii Homes
Properties within Hawaii
- Two Unique Homes on A Private Gated Estate with Pool
- 5481 Kuamoo Road, Kapaa, HI 96746
- Spectacular Asian Style Home in Lush Valley Near Hanalei
- 4545 Ananalu Road, Hanalei, HI 96714
- BEACH FRONT on yr rd white sandy beach steps into ocean!
- 68-109 Au Street, Waialua, HI 96791
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Hawaii
|Familes with children||48.11%|
|Median household income||$64,147|
|Average household income||$81,009|
Living in Hawaii
Did you know that 89.46% of the 1,299,826 residents of Hawaii have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Hawaii, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Hawaii is $81,009. This is a 22.25% change from the average income in the year 2000. 19.69% of Hawaii residents have a college degree, with 9.08% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Hawaii is $386,502.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Hawaii or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.