Counties in HawaiiBrowse Hawaii Homes
Properties within Hawaii
- Two Unique Homes on A Private Gated Estate with Pool
- 5481 Kuamoo Road, Kapaa, HI 96746
- Spectacular Asian Style Home in Lush Valley Near Hanalei
- 4545 Ananalu Road, Hanalei, HI 96714
- BEACH FRONT on yr rd white sandy beach steps into ocean!
- 68-109 Au Street, Waialua, HI 96791
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Hawaii
|Familes with children||48.11%|
|Median household income||$64,147|
|Average household income||$81,009|
Living in Hawaii
Looking for homes for sale in Hawaii? Did you know that 89.46% of Hawaii’s residents have moved to Hawaii within the past 10 years? Should you make the move to Hawaii, you’ll be joining a diverse community of 1,299,826 fellow residents.
19.69% of Hawaii’s residents have college degrees and 9.08% have graduate degrees. The average household income in Hawaii is $81,009 (a 22.25% change from 2000).
Despite national housing trends, the median home value in Hawaii is $386,502.
As the nation’s largest real estate for sale website, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in Hawaii through our extensive database of homes for sale. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you can find a wide range of real estate, from apartments for sale to vintage single family homes for sale to condos and townhomes.