Counties in HawaiiBrowse Hawaii Homes
Properties within Hawaii
- Two Unique Homes on A Private Gated Estate with Pool
- 5481 Kuamoo Road, Kapaa, HI 96746
- Spectacular Asian Style Home in Lush Valley Near Hanalei
- 4545 Ananalu Road, Hanalei, HI 96714
- BEACH FRONT on yr rd white sandy beach steps into ocean!
- 68-109 Au Street, Waialua, HI 96791
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Hawaii
|Familes with children||48.11%|
|Median household income||$64,147|
|Average household income||$81,009|
Living in Hawaii
Thinking about moving to Hawaii? 89.46% of Hawaii’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less. Wouldn’t you like to join the 1,299,826 others who call Hawaii home? In what could be called a smart move, you’ll be moving to a state where 19.69% of all residents have a college degree, and 9.08% of residents have graduate degrees. The average household income is $81,009 (a 22.25% change from 2000).
While not impervious to the national housing trends, the Hawaii housing market has a median home value of $386,502. When house hunting in Hawaii, you can view hundreds of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.