- Own a slice of Americana! Small town w/nature's playground
- 401 Spokane St, Kootenai, ID 83840
Counties in IdahoBrowse Idaho Homes
Properties within Idaho
- Custom built home with nice property and a large shop
- 149 N. 12th W., Rexburg, ID 83440
- Harbor Island Spokane River Channel Waterfront Custom Home
- 6386 West Ebbtide DR, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
- Must sale established, income producing horse facility
- 57 S 800 E, Jerome, ID 83338
- Beautifully Crafted Custom Home 200 feet from Priest Lake!
- 98 West Parkwood, Nordman, ID 83848
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Idaho
|Familes with children||48.39%|
|Median household income||$50,030|
|Average household income||$64,205|
Living in Idaho
Thank you for taking the time to consider Idaho for the location of your new home. As you may know, ForSaleByOwner.com is the nation’s largest real estate by owner website, and we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers find each other since 1999. With that in mind, we’re glad you’ve given us the chance to help you find your next home in Idaho.
Did you know that the median home value for a house in Idaho is currently $160,870? By purchasing a home for sale by owner in Idaho, you’ll become part of a growing community of 1,555,509 others. In fact, 91.87% of all Idaho residents have moved into the state within the past decade.
The median home value in Idaho is $160,870, and the average household income is $64,205. This is a 25.26% change in income from the year 2000. 7.63% of all residents have a graduate degree and 16.78% of Idaho residents have a college degree.