- GREAT LOCATION WITH MOUNTAIN VIEW ON 3 ACRES NEAR…
- 1292 Upland Drive, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Counties in IdahoBrowse Idaho Homes
Properties within Idaho
- Custom built home with nice property and a large shop
- 149 N. 12th W., Rexburg, ID 83440
- Must sale established, income producing horse facility
- 57 S 800 E, Jerome, ID 83338
- Beautifully Crafted Custom Home 200 feet from Priest Lake!
- 98 West Parkwood, Nordman, ID 83848
- Riverside Village 3bd/2.5ba 3 car gar, one level, upgraded
- 4838 Lake Front Place, Garden City, ID 83714
- Beautiful acreage bordering BLM with views of the…
- 10336 W Deep Canyon Dr., Star, ID 83669
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Idaho
|Familes with children||48.39%|
|Median household income||$50,030|
|Average household income||$64,205|
Living in Idaho
Thinking of living in Idaho? You’ll be joining about 1,555,509 others. Commuters in the Idaho area spend a median of 21 minutes getting to work and 88.10% commute by car. The average household income is $64,205, a 25.26% change from 2000. It is estimated that 16.78% of Idaho residents have graduated from college and another 7.63% have graduate degrees.
Did you know that 91.87% of Idaho’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less?
With a median home value of $160,870, Idaho residents closely track the housing market. Could your next home be in Idaho? Find it at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest site for by-owner real estate listings, which includes commercial properties, condominiums, townhouses and getaway places. Whether you are buying your first home, buying a foreclosure, or just scoping out Idaho houses for sale, you’ll find the widest array of offerings at ForSaleByOwner.com.