- Beautiful Custom Log Home in Ponderosas 30min to Boise
- 25 Pine Cone Way, Boise, ID 83716
Counties in IdahoBrowse Idaho Homes
Properties within Idaho
- Custom built home with nice property and a large shop
- 149 N. 12th W., Rexburg, ID 83440
- Must sale established, income producing horse facility
- 57 S 800 E, Jerome, ID 83338
- Beautifully Crafted Custom Home 200 feet from Priest Lake!
- 98 West Parkwood, Nordman, ID 83848
- Beautiful acreage bordering BLM with views of the…
- 10336 W Deep Canyon Dr., Star, ID 83669
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Idaho
|Familes with children||48.39%|
|Median household income||$50,030|
|Average household income||$64,205|
Living in Idaho
Thinking about moving to Idaho? 91.87% of Idaho’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less. Wouldn’t you like to join the 1,555,509 others who call Idaho home? In what could be called a smart move, you’ll be moving to a state where 16.78% of all residents have a college degree, and 7.63% of residents have graduate degrees. The average household income is $64,205 (a 25.26% change from 2000).
While not impervious to the national housing trends, the Idaho housing market has a median home value of $160,870. When house hunting in Idaho, you can view hundreds of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.