Counties in IdahoBrowse Idaho Homes
Properties within Idaho
- Beautiful Executive Home, 260 Feet of Lake Front/Boat Dock
- 325 S Simonsen Rd, Post Falls, ID 83854
- Custom built home with nice property and a large shop
- 149 N. 12th W., Rexburg, ID 83440
- Must sale established, income producing horse facility
- 57 S 800 E, Jerome, ID 83338
- Beautifully Crafted Custom Home 200 feet from Priest Lake!
- 98 West Parkwood, Nordman, ID 83848
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Idaho
|Familes with children||48.39%|
|Median household income||$50,030|
|Average household income||$64,205|
Living in Idaho
Looking for homes for sale in Idaho? Did you know that 91.87% of Idaho’s residents have moved to Idaho within the past 10 years? Should you make the move to Idaho, you’ll be joining a diverse community of 1,555,509 fellow residents.
16.78% of Idaho’s residents have college degrees and 7.63% have graduate degrees. The average household income in Idaho is $64,205 (a 25.26% change from 2000).
Despite national housing trends, the median home value in Idaho is $160,870.
As the nation’s largest real estate for sale website, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in Idaho through our extensive database of homes for sale. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you can find a wide range of real estate, from apartments for sale to vintage single family homes for sale to condos and townhomes.