- GREAT LOCATION WITH MOUNTAIN VIEW ON 3 ACRES NEAR…
- 1292 Upland Drive, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Counties in IdahoBrowse Idaho Homes
Properties within Idaho
- Beautiful Executive Home, 260 Feet of Lake Front/Boat Dock
- 325 S Simonsen Rd, Post Falls, ID 83854
- Custom built home with nice property and a large shop
- 149 N. 12th W., Rexburg, ID 83440
- Must sale established, income producing horse facility
- 57 S 800 E, Jerome, ID 83338
- Beautifully Crafted Custom Home 200 feet from Priest Lake!
- 98 West Parkwood, Nordman, ID 83848
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Idaho
|Familes with children||48.39%|
|Median household income||$50,030|
|Average household income||$64,205|
Living in Idaho
Idaho has a population of 1,555,509, with an average household income of $64,205 (that’s a difference of 25.26% from 2000). Assume it will take you 21 minutes to get to work.
Curious about the Idaho housing market? The median home value is $160,870.
The nation’s largest by owner real estate site, ForSaleByOwner.com, makes it easy for you to search for your next Idaho home. Our thousands of real estate listings include single family homes, land, duplexes and timeshares. Whether you are buying your first home, looking for a new construction property, or just scoping out Idaho houses for sale, you’ll find the widest array of offerings at ForSaleByOwner.com.