Counties in IdahoBrowse Idaho Homes
Properties within Idaho
- Beautiful Executive Home, 260 Feet of Lake Front/Boat Dock
- 325 S Simonsen Rd, Post Falls, ID 83854
- Custom built home with nice property and a large shop
- 149 N. 12th W., Rexburg, ID 83440
- Must sale established, income producing horse facility
- 57 S 800 E, Jerome, ID 83338
- Beautifully Crafted Custom Home 200 feet from Priest Lake!
- 98 West Parkwood, Nordman, ID 83848
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Idaho
|Familes with children||48.39%|
|Median household income||$50,030|
|Average household income||$64,205|
Living in Idaho
Thanks for choosing ForSaleByOwner.com in your home search. Did you know that ForSaleByOwner.com is the world’s largest real estate by owner website? With thousands of listings online, you should have no trouble finding your next home in Idaho. In Idaho, the median home value is currently $160,870, and when you buy your next home on ForSaleByOwner.com, you’ll be joining the 1,555,509 others who call Idaho home, with 91.87% of those residents making that move within the past 10 years.
16.78% of Idaho residents have a college degree, and 7.63% have a graduate degree. With this type of advanced level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income is $64,205. This is a 25.26% change from the average income in the year 2000.
Welcome to Idaho. We’re glad to have you.