- GREAT LOCATION WITH MOUNTAIN VIEW ON 3 ACRES NEAR…
- 1292 Upland Drive, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Counties in IdahoBrowse Idaho Homes
Properties within Idaho
- Custom built home with nice property and a large shop
- 149 N. 12th W., Rexburg, ID 83440
- Must sale established, income producing horse facility
- 57 S 800 E, Jerome, ID 83338
- Beautifully Crafted Custom Home 200 feet from Priest Lake!
- 98 West Parkwood, Nordman, ID 83848
- Riverside Village 3bd/2.5ba 3 car gar, one level, upgraded
- 4838 Lake Front Place, Garden City, ID 83714
- Beautiful acreage bordering BLM with views of the…
- 10336 W Deep Canyon Dr., Star, ID 83669
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Idaho
|Familes with children||48.39%|
|Median household income||$50,030|
|Average household income||$64,205|
Living in Idaho
Did you know that 91.87% of the 1,555,509 residents of Idaho have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Idaho, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Idaho is $64,205. This is a 25.26% change from the average income in the year 2000. 16.78% of Idaho residents have a college degree, with 7.63% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Idaho is $160,870.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Idaho or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.